Welcome to the day-to-day happenings of my life. Exciting, eh? Really though, I feel like everyone around me has started a blog. Most are about babies, and don't get me wrong, I looove babies. However, I am going to approach this a little differently (because trying to be different is just what I do. Heck, I have a bow-tie wearing dad. We are RISKTAKERS. Oh, and I don't have a baby. Just a dog).
I occasionally enjoy documenting what is going on around me, yet I can't see myself regularly updating this thing with witty content. Therefore, I present you with my photo of the day. Sometimes this will be a photo I have taken that day (trying to squeeze a little more life out of my ollld digital camera before I decide to upgrade to one of those fancy dancy ones), sometimes this photo may be a ridiculous piece of pop culture I found while procrastinating on the interwebs, and sometimes this photo will be taken from the archives. Like today:
On November 4, 2008, I started the day by grabbing a cup of tea (Fiji, hot, in the biggest to-go cup) from the local coffee shop. I wore my "Barack Obama is Good" shirt (plug for my employer, Storyville) and was energetic and excited all day as I watched people head to the polls and later gathered with friends to watch the election results come in. The following picture showcases three of my favorite things: Halloween (in the form of pumpkin carving), Hope & Change (Obamakin. Get it?), and Penny Lane (because who doesn't like a cute dog?)
Stay tuned readers. Excitement is a'brewin'.


I'm your first follower wooo hooo!!!
ReplyDelete